Spire Park anyone?

RachelB

Visit site
Anyone going to Spire this weekend? I'm dressage stewarding (well, my Mum is and I thought I'd go and help her) from about 11am, so if anyone is there feel free to pop over and say hi! I'll be the one yelling numbers across the warm-up field for my Mum who doesn't like yelling!
smile.gif

Just about to go and drive past and see if I can see what they've been up to, I've noticed a few moved fences in the last week... oooh I'm far too nosey!

Bossanova

Visit site
Moi and I may be requiring your services, taking mini madame down to invade your beautifully controlled warm up area
grin.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Ah well, just tell her one toe out of line and I'll be after her! I don't think I've actually seen you jump her yet, will be interesting!
Does that mean if I see you careering round 30sec before your time that I should help you and see if I can move you? Or should I just watch and look amused?!
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Are you stabling up here?

Rach- good god woman we're not actually competing
ooo.gif
Nah, just taking her for a taste of the atmosphere and to check she's not going to be vile before I do Tenantry 2'3 on Sunday
smirk.gif
tongue.gif

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Staying at Coombe Blisset for 4 days same place as we stayed for Wilton. Taking the Intermediate mare and travelling up to Highclere on Sunday - going to be quite a week-end!

Bossanova

Visit site
Aww you lucky thing!!
I will come say hello, we live literally a mile or so away from Spire so I'm taking my baby down for her first taste of comp atmosphere.

RachelB

Visit site
Ahhh right! I didn't think you were doing anything aff before Moreton! Ah well, I'm sure you and Miss Moon will have fun disturbing all the real competitors! Good job it's a big warm-up area! Or is Her Ladyship promising to behave??!
wink.gif
grin.gif

Maybe I'll have to be brave next time you're jumping her and come watch...
smile.gif