Spirit Land (TB) offspring

Thoroughbred fan

New User
Visit site
I have a colt by Spirit Land and I am wondering if there are more people with a youngster by Spirit Land. It would be nice to hear what the siblings are like. Is there anyone who owns a Spirit Land youngster?

Llee94

Visit site
I am aiming to get him out and eventing as a 5 year old and progress up the levels to hopefully become a top level horse as that is what I got him for. He takes to everything really well and has been sat on for 5 mins walking up and down our driveway. He still looks like a gangly baby though so I will probably leave him a few more months before I do any more riding and will work on his groundwork in the mean time as he can be a little bit of a handful if he is excited.

TheMule

Visit site
My friend brought him from the stud after he'd been gelded. He didn't stay sound for very long although he was a sweet little horse with a nice temperament.

Bobby1

New User
Visit site
My friend brought him from the stud after he'd been gelded. He didn't stay sound for very long although he was a sweet little horse with a nice temperament.

I would like to know how the offspring of spirit land are doing I owned Bobby the gelding he was the most lovely horse you could meet but he did have a cheeky spark. He struggled with soundness just his working attitude. But when he was in the ring he was perfect.

Last edited:

Knightbridge

New User
Visit site
I would like to know how the offspring of spirit land are doing I owned Bobby the gelding he was the most lovely horse you could meet but he did have a cheeky spark. He struggled with soundness just his working attitude. But when he was in the ring he was perfect.

I've got a Spiritland gelding. He's out of a mare by Kremlin. Beautiful horse, with a lovely temperament. Moves well and jumps too! I've high hopes for him. He's rising 7. he's 17 hh + so I've taken it slowly. The tb side has come through strong. People often think he's full tb.

I can't seem to post any attachments yet! Or I would include a picture!