spirit of the horse?

madgirl

Visit site
any one else been what did you think of it???
confused.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

alfirules

Visit site
i went last year, it was good but there is a lot of dancing in it and the horse with the big wings just looks really fake. other parts of it were really good tho. but i think they have new acts this year so it could be different.

madgirl

Visit site
did you see the spotted horse called scout??
he was so well trained was the biggest bong between him and his owner!

katelarge

Visit site
Liked Scout, loved the Iberian riders and the Mongolian vaulters and the horse done up as Pegasus. The Arabs were good too. The only pants thing was the woman who did sort of Spanish dancing on the ground in front of a Freisian - it just kept wandering off which was quite funny! I think the things I'd have changed would have been the fact that the staff spoke NO English, and the prices for things like popcorn were far too high. Also it cost a pound to go backstage, I'd have made that cheaper.

madgirl

Visit site
yer the spanish lady was really funny!! lol!! i wasnt to keen on the mongolian riders as a horse refused to jup in then fell the man looked in serious pain and although they wernt craking the whip at the horses it seemed hrrid and was a bit unneccessary!!

scout was so clever!!

Eliza120280

Visit site
Unfortunately, i tend to agree with FinnMcCoul - some of it was very cheesy!! But some of it was amazing too - like the men (cant remember who they were - it was last year!!) who were hanging off the horses by their feet and being dragged round - on purpose!!! My friend made me chuckle with the remark 'I nearly did that out hunting last year'!! The person doing the narrative was VERY cheesy! And yes, the spanish ladies dancing are a bit, erm, whats the point in that?!

Happy Bird

community.webshots.com
I saw it in Maidstone - very good !! I got a planning consent through the post from my local council last week (Bromley) requesting permission to erect a big top on the common for a horse display. My guess is that it could be Spirit of the Horse coming to my town

Ferdinase514

Visit site
I liked bits of it - particulary the men hanging off the sides and underneath horses. My OH quite enjoyed it.

I think it's done well as a show to entertain the masses, but I thought the £1 to go back stage was a bit mean, as ofcourse all the children were going to want to go!

so03

Visit site
I saw it in Maidstone, not sure if it was last year. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My friend who went was a bit annoyed about the £1 to go backstage, but her thoughts were that it paid for the upkeep of the horses (hopefully) so why not.

I got half price vouchers too, not sure i'd pay full price for it.

Have a good time if you do go.