Splat, Nap, Giggle - Phoebe's Burghley, Blenheim and Outtakes!

kit279

Visit site
For anyone interested, here is Phoebe Buckley's Burghley video diary.

http://www.phoebebuckleyeventing.co...2010/9/5_A_crunching_fall_at_Burghley....html

Unfortunately the girl videoing in slow mo at the Maltings didn't keep videoing their nasty fall as she was so shocked so the footage wasn't good enough to put in.

Then on to Blenheim, which didn't go entirely to plan either.

http://www.phoebebuckleyeventing.co.../2010/9/13_Nap_Attack_at_Blenheim_CCI___.html

Fortunately there are some entertaining out-takes to keep spirits up - for those of you who know them, all parties concerned were happy to feature ;)

Weezy

Visit site
Great as always :) Phoebe was parked very close to us, I was going to say hello as we walked passed each other a good few times, but you never know whether it is a good moment or not! Her dog enjoyed our hospitality tho, she is so very sweet!

mrussell

Visit site
Its always a good time for Phoebe, one of the nicest people on the circuit (although threats to ban us if we ever show up again have been made since the last two jinxed rounds ! We will, ofcourse, be taking no notice....lol ! )

fleabittengrey

Visit site
I've not seen her blogs before - fantastic viewing. What she says about her big bay "Harold Small" (25/08) answers a lot of questions I asked in a thread the other night about late maturing TBs!

queenb

Visit site
Fantastic website, I love watching all the videos and Phoebe comes across so well. Pleased to hear horses and rider are all ok. Phoebe has had a tough run lately I hope she has a fab run to the end of the season - only what she deserves :)
Good luck Phoebe !!

applestroodle

Visit site
She is just fab, i really respect her and love the website!! Does she ever do clinics kit279? I would LOVE a lesson from her, i think she should come to Scotland for her hols!! :D

kit279

Visit site
Thanks all - yes, she does do clinics but not as far afield as Scotland yet! I think the plan is to organise a couple over the winter, maybe some hunting clinics where she takes newbies XC schooling and then out for a day.

EveningStar

Visit site
The videos are a fantastic idea, I come from New Zealand so i've not heard much about her but after watching her videos and seeing her obvious love for her horses has made me a huge fan of her and Frostie