Splodge Update!

Weezy

Visit site
Or "Super Splodge" as his new owner has dubbed him!

He is well, although he has some continuing back problems this isnt putting her off at all - in fact she told me "we won the puissance at a local show on bank hol Mon, he cleared it with ease at 1.40m which is the biggest I've ever jumped!" WHAT A LOVE!

I really could not have asked for a better home for him, she feels that she has the biggest bond with him of any horse she has ever owned and is doing all she can to get to the bottom of his back problem (its not a bad back, its the scar - it is getting scabby and spreading and is very itchy for him) as she feels sorry for him

Happy Weezy, thought you would like to know how he is doing

(PS I asked for some pics LOL!)

Snowberry

Visit site
thats fantastic - I was thinking about Splodge the other day!!

Glad to hear he's having a great time and doing well - cant wait for some pics
laugh.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
Oh good news, I was thinking of him the other day when I helped warm splash (splodges twin
wink.gif
) up for HT. I want to see some pics of him, I always did love that horse, if I was still horseless I would have loved him!
grin.gif

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
Brilliant news! It is always good to hear that our old horses are well. One of the racehorses Goodwood owned (rubbish racehorse!) is now doing PC dressage with a teenager who loves him to bits. She used to send us updates and it was fab to hear.

Good old Splodgie!

Theresa_F

Visit site
Nice that you are keeping in touch.

I regularly update Chancer's breeder as to how he is getting on and she said it is nice to hear that he is doing well and obviously love to bits.

So pleased that Super Splodge has found such a good home.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
That's great to hear, he sounds to be much loved, and giving his owner lots of pleasure.
Have you suggested she try that scar tissue oil they keep advertising on tv? It may soften it up and stop the itch.
Other than that Boots sell a product specifically for scar tissue sorry can't recall the name but again, it's made for the job.
I love hearing from people who have bought our horses, warm feeling to know they are pleased with them.

Prudence

Visit site
Brilliant news!! I am so pleased and happy that he has found the right person - you know what I mean hun!

I love Splodgey - in fact I was rather hoping that foaly would come out with a splodge on him somewhere - owuld have called him Splodge or Blot.....

BBs

Visit site
Fantastic news Loui
smile.gif

I love the splodge myster and thrilled his has settled into his new home and has someone lovely to look after him.

Shall look forward to pics
smile.gif