Spoga Horse, Germany?? (Trade fair)

trottingpole

Visit site
Any tack shop folk out there - do you go to Spoga in Germany?

Is it good for seeing new stock etc from the continent? Is it better than BETA?

We're wondering whether to make the trip...

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Have been before (working) but to the September one. Was busier than BETA but obviously less UK brands.

Would def go if I had a tack shop to the Sept one, not sure about Feb one as is so close to BETA usually, but if I could do both I would :D

*sighs* I miss trade shows :(

ofcourseyoucan

Visit site
you can make good contacts/leads at BETA in feb, that can bring continental leads in the future. i would go to beta in feb, see where you are at in terms of trade and trading business, before the expense of spoga. unless you really want a german/continental influence in your shop.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Worth a visit Oz, you can even fly there & back in a day if u don't fancy making a big trip out if it, unless you are exhibiting of course!

Is bigger that beta, & very tidy & well run. Practically everyone speaks English so no need to worry if your German is rusty ;)

Really miss going to trade shows, am probably the only person who likes working them I know, but I love them, how sad am I!!!

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
Worth a visit Oz, you can even fly there & back in a day if u don't fancy making a big trip out if it, unless you are exhibiting of course!

Is bigger that beta, & very tidy & well run. Practically everyone speaks English so no need to worry if your German is rusty ;)

Really miss going to trade shows, am probably the only person who likes working them I know, but I love them, how sad am I!!!

Beta is tiring enough traipsing round all the suppliers and by the end of the day I am knackered so for Spoga I think I'd need both 2 days it's on and then 4 more afterwards to recover!
Oz :)