SPONSORED RIDE S WALES IS GOING AHEAD!

WelshRareBit

Visit site
Hello all
After a few fraught weeks I have finally got the 'okays' I needed and I can go ahead with my sponsored ride.

Its a fun ride covering a round trip of around 7-10 miles. Passing through beautiful countryside and giving riders the opportunity for a good gallop along the beach if you feel the need! We will be crossing rivers so anyone interested must take this into consideration.

<u>Also anyone riding does so at their own risk and must be covered by insurance - no liability can be taken for any damages/injuries.</u>

The entry fee is a non refundable £2.50. All fees and sponsorship money is all going to Many Tears Animal Rescue in Carmarthen.
www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue
who save the lives of many dogs every week and without help wouldnt be able to keep up the good work they are doing.

Anyone interested please PM me for more details.

Jen

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
My OH+Welsh D would have liked to join you..... but you are 1400km away, if it's taking place in Carmarthen, so it is a bit far to come for 10 mile ride.

The very best of sucess for your event !

cheers
TrecPeter

WelshRareBit

Visit site
Its taking place about 40 miles east of Carms.
Glad to hear you'll be there Llwyn! Might have someone who'd like to share transport if poss, I'll keep you updated on that.
Jen

WelshRareBit

Visit site
And it will be jolly - half an hour stop at the local pub infront of our 12th century church - it'll be lovely - and its all for a good cause!!....