sponsored ride/ would you?

muffinino

Visit site
I went on a pleasure ride my own on one in Agust and had a fab time. Learnt a lot and helped my youngster deal with crowds. Am now starting to hunt him and he was som much better behaved at the first meet than he could have been due to experiencing a large crowd once before. Go for it, I say.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
I'd give it a go, people will usually be quite friendly, after all the common theme of everyones conversation will be there! Also people usually offer help if you need it.

OWLIE185

Visit site
The sponsored rides in Herts are all well organised and well marked. Don't know which ones you are thinking of but The Bluebell, Newmarket, Wheathampstead, RVC, Steeple Morden are all friendly and good fun.

CastleMouse

Visit site
I always hunt and go on sponsored rides on my own, you always meet someone during it who you'll get along well with
smile.gif

UKa

community.webshots.com
Hi, thanks for these encouraging words, was thinking of maybe going on the EBA Epping Forest Ride in December - friend who sometimes goes with me can't make it and we are so new at our new yard I havent even really hacked out with anyone yet and dont want to end up going with someone whose horse makes mine go wild if you know what I mean. We are used to hacking alone and I really enjoy it just wondered if it would be quite a common thing to go alone or not.

Chumsmum

Visit site
Go for it. I went to one last year for the first time ever on my own and was one of the last one's out. Two girls took me under their wing and I galloped and jumped for the first time and had the time of my life
smile.gif