Sponsors....what to they pay for???

MrsMagoo

Visit site
We are just sorting out a sponsor to help me along the way with jumping etc...what the usual plan of action, what do they normall supply, pay etc??

Thanks
smile.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
Depends on who sponsors you.

A feed company may not supply money but supply all your feeds, etc for your horses and so on.

Not really a great help am I?!
ooo.gif

teapot

Visit site
I know of a couple of people who are sponsored. It's done as a syndicate and think the money covers entries mainly

TGM

Visit site
One lady I know gets sponsored by a variety of people - her farrier sponsors her with free shoeing, a car dealer loans her a vehicle (signwritten for advertising), etc., etc.

hairycob

Visit site
I know it's not horsey, but my eldest son has a sponsor who helps him with his clay pigeon shooting.
At first they supplied him with gizmos that he could sell to raise money. Now they also supply him with clothing and pay entry fees.

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
<span style="color:purple">Depends on your sponsor, some pay for everything, others travelling and entry expenses, some "in kind" (as mentioned above) some give you a fixed monthly allowance, or an annual amount</span>

MrsMagoo

Visit site
cool...well guess just wait and see what they offer...My dads good friends with alot of truck dealers so was gonna try and get a new lorry from one of them
smile.gif
I wish tho...lol