SPONSORSHIP FORM HELP! UPDATED FORM!!

Visit site
THIS IS THE UPDATED ONE

Dear (company name),

My name is Helena…., I am 16 years old, and have been riding since I was 2. I have been interested in my chosen discipline of showing for many years, I have always wanted to compete in the top shows such as the Royal Welsh Show and the Horse of the Year Show. However, an injury of crushing several vertebrates to my spine when I was 5, prevented me from continuing this dream. A few years ago I received the all clear to take up riding again, and ever since then I have taken every opportunity I can to train. My parents do not come specifically from an equine showing background, however they both have close links to high level riders within the equine industry.
I currently have an 8 y/o 15hh Arab x Connemara who I have recently taken on to bring back into work and produce to be a showing horse. He arrived to me in terrible condition with most of the bones in his body showing, he could barely carry the weight of a saddle on his back!
I aim to attend shows and events nearly every weekend in all seasons, so I am always out and about. I receive high quality training and the chance to train with the top riders across the UK, such as Olivia Towers who helps improve our flat work, and Geoff Billington who helps improve his contact and builds his stamina up. I currently have multiple county shows planned like the Denbigh and Flint show, and the Anglesey Show. I will be attending the Royal Cheshire County Show in June, and be competing with the hope to qualify for the Cuddy Supreme Inhand at the Horse of the Year Show. My recent show successes include;
  • ‘Best Gelding’ in our first affiliated show with the Arab Horse Society
  • ‘Best In Show Inhand’ at the Llanrwst Show
  • 1st in the part bred arab class at the Llanrwst Show

(PARAGRAPH ABOUT THE COMPANY AND HOW I COULD HELP THEM INDIVIDUALLY)

I would be incredibly grateful for any support that you could offer me, I can offer lots of advertising for you and your company. If you chose to support me, I will promote your business to its maximum potential at every chance I have, and at every event I attend. I can promote your company at events whether I would be attending as a competitor or as a spectator. I currently have a growing Instagram account with 300 followers so far, and more to come, (https://www.instagram.com/hf.showing/).

Advertising of my sponsors can be available using the following:
- Saddle pads with your logo on
- Clothing that I would wear when attending events
- Show rugs that would be featured in all of the show pictures

I would also be happy to have your company name or logo printed onto the horse box for when we are travelling to shows around the country, this would achieve maximum potential exposure
I have attached some images of my horse and I competing and at different sows around the country. Thank you very much for taking the time to read, I hope to speak to you again.