sportabac travel boots?

rforsyth1984

Visit site
Does anyone know anywhere that stocks these?

My horse wont wear normal travel boots (long skinny legs, they all slip), I'm fed up of using bandages and really like the look of these but can't find them anywhere?!

rforsyth1984

Visit site
Gutted
frown.gif

I bought some of those cottage craft pads to go under his bandages - he pulled one off and destroyed it, and cut his leg!

I may just have to go for the westropp neoprene ones, I really like the sportabac ones too, my friend on the yard has them and they would be prefect for my beastie!

air78

www.ctwequine.com
The equibibrum hardy chaps make a good alternative, and actually protect the coronet better than the sportabac boots. Otherwise I find the best solution is 'sports medicine' type boots with over reach boots
smile.gif

IsabelleJ

Visit site
My horse used to kick like anything, and I figured out that he hated his travel boots. So, on the recommendation of a friend, I bought him some Premier Equine Stable Boot wraps. I used them yesterday, travelling for an hour and a half there, and an hour and a half back, and they were brilliant! I had some kicking before we set off, but as soon as he realised that he had different boots on he was as good as gold. Highly recommended!

Isabelle