Sporting Hares thermal leggings

HelenBack

Visit site
I was just wondering if anybody has these and what they're like? I get very cold legs in the winter and so need thick fleecy jods. I used to get the Musto snugs and more recently a pair of the Noble Outfitters winter breeches. I can't seem the find the snugs anymore though the the Noble Outfitters ones tend to ride up and wrinkle around my knees. So I am on the quest for something of a similar thickness and saw these advertised.

If anybody has them can you let me know if they're quite thick or more like tights please? I had some Ariat fleece tights that I bought a couple of years ago and they were just too thin for me so I'm a bit wary now.

Thanks

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I've not got the Sporting Hares' tights, but I have got a few different fleece-lined pairs, and the thickest ones I have are Horze Active tights plus a pair of HKM fleece-lined softshell breeches (they were discontinued when I bought them, though, so that may not help much).

Cob Life

Visit site
I’m using Gymshark leggings under my jodhpur/jeans, works well

ive also got some Dublin thermal waterproof and they’re good but pricey unless you can find them on sale