Spotty foals video

MillionDollar

Visit site
Awww they are so cute and beautiful!! What are their names? Whats their breeding? And how old are they now?
smile.gif

MissIndependance

www.sarahboximages.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Awww they are so cute and beautiful!! What are their names? Whats their breeding? And how old are they now?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The one that's videod most is Ellie or Elgance and her half brother is Bolero. Both are Knabstruppers out of graded Trakehner mares

Ellie is by Faust at Goshka stud and Bolero by Hamlet at Centyfield so they are 1/2 siblings as their mum's are half sisters and their dads are half brothers!!

Ellie is 4 months and Bolero is 3 months...

MissIndependance

www.sarahboximages.co.uk
Henryhorn - we still have loads of grass - not sure how as we have 50 horses here at the moment!! Could do with a bit of rain on some of the paddocks though!

Hey Sarah - wow fancy seeing you here - small world huh!How's your sexy boy Bily?

MillionDollar

Visit site
Oh wow, i've currently got two mares at Goshka Stud, but not being covered by Faust but by Ringo. One is in foal- to twins so one will be pinched out next week, successfully i hope and the other has been inseminated for the third time! After getting in foal, then reabsorbing, being inseminated again and not getting in-foal. I'm not having any luck at all, i took another mare at the start which they couldn't get in-foal
frown.gif
But they have been brilliant at the stud, they are so nice. I'm just praying I get two healthy foals with two happy mums next year, especially after all the money, lol. Please, please, please!!!

MissIndependance

www.sarahboximages.co.uk
milliondollar - sounds like your mares have been playing silly bu*gers! I had one last year that was at stud all season and still came away empty! She had blood tests and regumate etc but still no luck....took 4 cycles this season but she's just had her 42 day scan and there's a nice blob there so don't givbe up hope!

A friend of mine has had 4 Ringo babies - all stunning and I think he's a lovely stamp of a horse