Spotty girl today - anyone else have one as unphotogenic as this?!

EllieBeast

Visit site
Here she is, around 16.1hh and will be 3 in may. Seems unable to keep her eyes open for pics and hasn't quite lost the winter beard!! But let me know what you think of her, feel free to be brutally honest - I'm a toughie :p
545198_10150665178409690_507934689_9527210_155720804_n.jpg

Lintel

Visit site
I rather like her- she has a nice "shape" about her, if I can use that word :rolleyes:
Looks rather unique to me!- Pretty!
My boy is also rather unphoto genic *sigh*... :p

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Beautiful horse!

I'm very surprised that she's not photogenic. Every Appaloosa I've ever known has been a dreadful poser whenever there's been a camera anywhere near.

EllieBeast

Visit site
Cheers guys, sometimes it requires a step back to appreciate that she isn't 'that' fugly lol. But I'm chuffed with what she'd turning into! You're right Pearlsasinger - I know another appyX and she's just as bad!!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
I think she looks fine :) Just watch her when she starts ridden work, the Appys seem to be predisposed to being ewe knecked. We have had two that were, took rather a lot of effort to get them with their necks the right way up again!

EllieBeast

Visit site
Thanks for that, Will keep an eye out for it happening, its difficult to see from this pic but shes actually got a pretty correctly muscled neck already - and tends to round when shes messing in the field so hopefully we'll be ok :)