Spring is in the air!

timbobs

Visit site
Had a beautiful ride in the sunshine today and Ed is having the afternoon rugless in the field.

So lovely to see Ed happy in the field and having some fun!

Feels like there is an end in sight and I’m starting to remember the sunshine days of Spring and Summer!

Pointless post but wanted to share the happiness 😀

bdwq2w.jpg

14xyv7a.jpg

30kazc1.jpg

PapaverFollis

Visit site
I let Granny have a rugless day today... She will not be looking as clean and shiny as Ed when I get up to the yard this evening, I'll tell you that now. :lol: Both mine are moulting now so it's definitely spring!

timbobs

Visit site
I let Granny have a rugless day today... She will not be looking as clean and shiny as Ed when I get up to the yard this evening, I'll tell you that now. :lol: Both mine are moulting now so it's definitely spring!

Ha I doubt Ed will look like that later either! So nice to let them have a bit of time rugless to let their skin breathe.

Definitely with you on the moulting! I think I was more ginger than Ed after I'd groomed!

Wheels

Visit site
Aww that's lovely - my fields are still too wet but they'll go out on the arena for a run and a roll later on :)

Ceriann

Visit site
He is lovely. I am so jealous of your dry land though I did manage to have a decent ride last night and am vaguely hopeful of a hack at weekend. Roll on spring!