Squeeee! Who is going to Bramham tomorrow?

ann-jen

Visit site
Got no partner in crime to go with but am still tempted to o in my ownsome cos of all the bits and bobs I need for the new ponio. Can't beat the shopping :)

Cavalier

Visit site
Meeeeee. I should be there today but work won't give me the day off this year. Can't wait for tomorrow though.

lar

Visit site
yes Meeee! Taking my seven year old daughter who's never been to anything like this before. Hopefully she won't spit the dummy after half an hour but she wants to go to Badminton next year so this is a trial run

touchstone

Visit site
I'm going, taking credit card, but accompanied by hubby :mad: so spending may be curtailed a bit. Don't forget your sunscreen!

ladyt25

Visit site
Yeah, been there today and yesterday and am now a rather fetching shade of pink! Off again tomorrow and Sunday :)

tinap

Visit site
Nope not me :( but my daughters working there, went thurs is home on sun night so I'm enjoying the peace while she's enjoying the show ;)

WelshD

Visit site
I've never been but the list of trade stands is impressive. Are there usually any bargains?

ChestnutTinker

Visit site
I've never been but the list of trade stands is impressive. Are there usually any bargains?

I went a few years back and from what I can remember, there were lots of bargains! :D It's a really fun day out, wanted to go this year but had no transport - Boo :mad:
Go! And have fun :D

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Me me me! Taking the dog for his first time too, I would say he's excited, but he's currently snoring on the sofa ;)

Not much shopping for me alas as I'm brassic, but I normally give in by Sunday :eek: going to walk the course, then hopefully watch nic Wilson who's taking buzz in the bs show jumping on the sat :)

Planning a bbq for tmrw eve too, theme will be pink and crispy :D

Cazzah

Visit site
Me!!! Taking my little boy (he's 3 1/2) and is obsessed with water jumps so guess we'll spend much of the day there eating picnic and chilling out. Zero money for trade stands but wont stop me wandering!

mulledwhine

Visit site
:( not going this year , daisy has a riding assessment to move up a group tomorrow, and no amount of me begging would persuade her to do it next week :(

Have fun all, it is by far my favourite event :)

mulledwhine

Visit site
:( not going this year , daisy has a riding assessment to move up a group tomorrow, and no amount of me begging would persuade her to do it next week :(

Have fun all, it is by far my favourite event :)

kal40

Visit site
We normally go but for various reasons had to give it a miss this year. Gutted as I love bramham. Shopping is great a i usually come away with loads of stuff.

Have fun you lucky ducks who get there :)

Suzie G

Visit site
I was there yesterday (Friday) to watch the dressage. It was great being able to go and not take 3 different outfits with numerous jackets and coats to deal with the weather. In the shade you needed a cardy but in the sun it was lovely.

Sunscreen definitely required tho as we saw lots of very crispy people.

Today I'm looking forward to watching the xc this morning then the pony club show jumping.

We've got 5 kids coming with us today aged 11 to 13 (not all mine!) but they've got money burning holes in their pockets so I'm guessing we won't see much of them!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Anyone see the terrier that got away at the water fence yesterday? Couldn't figure out if it was the stewards dog or whether he just confiscated it?

Thankfully wasn't my dog! :D I had to leads, one on collar, one on halti,pays to be sure. He had a great day, eating ice cream and chips, he did get excited when horses went past, but hoping the more he goes to, he'll get used to it.

Anyone there today?