Stable Companies - which one do I choose?!

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
Hi

I have recently bought a house with land and am trawling through the many brochures and dont know who to choose! Have narrowed it down to maybe Redmire or Harlow bros but what do you guys think?!!
Also, standard roofing is onduline (corrugated stuff!) but was thinking of having felt tiles. Is it worth it?!

Thanks Guys

filly190

Visit site
I had four redmire, they are now six years old and in perfect condition. Compaired with the prices of other companies I have found them very worth while. Harlow are "nice", however the price did'nt suit my pocket at the time and I have not lived to regret my decision.

The Redmire people were fantastic, did the build to perfection and I have never looked back.

darkangel1243

photobucket.com
Just to address the balance I have 6 Harlow boxes. They are brilliant too.I can't help with the installation side as they were here when I moved in but they still look like new and they have been up for some 16 years approx.
A small pic of them in my siggie and I think maybe on my photobucket can't remember..

Happytohack

Visit site
A friend has Chart Stables - they have been brilliant and the company was excellent. We have brick boxes but Redmire made our doors for us and they are also very good. I think you will find that Chart are cheaper.