Stable Rubber Mats !!! Help !!!

Scoopy

Visit site
Ok nice new mats are fitted................... now have i got them up the wrong way, i have bubble top facing up and bugger its hard to sweep ! i have groved on the other side !

HELP ! are you a bubble up or down !
grin.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
I had this argument the other day with someone! Dad brought Ty and I matting for christmas (yay) and we put it bubbles up, grooves under. I rung the manufacturer and they said that's the right way!!

Now I'm really confused! I figured the grooves were to give air under the matting (that makes sense right).

Not sure how I can argue with the manufacturere.....

ljm

Visit site
Bubbles up. You need a really stiff broom. Once every couple of weeks I clean mine with really really diluted tea tree washing up liquid and that brings them up like new! L

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Horray - that's what I thought.....does that mean that EVERYONE on my yard is wrong except me?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know about that but it's logic that grooves are easier to sweep?drain away than bubbles would be!
confused.gif
If it was me, I'd have had the grooves to the top too so that makes me very thick as well!!
blush.gif

ru-fi-do

Visit site
Bubbles up according to manufacturer my friend used. The groves are on the bottom tohelp with drainage. Fieldguard do a green gloop that is fantastic for keeping mats fresh and lasts ages!

Sooty

Visit site
TBH I can't see how it matters which way up the mats are. Ours are plain on both sides and we don't have a problem with drainage. I would have them whichever way up works best for you.