Stable rugs - anyone bought a good one recently?

Visit site
We have a load of new Equine Products ones at work. They are heavyweight though. Nice rugs, chests a bit big for TB's, don't cost the earth, plenty deep enough. The only problem I have found with them is that they come up a size smaller than they are. So if you want a 5'9" get a 6ft.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site

buddylove

Visit site
I was in the same boat as pillock horse trashed his yesterday morning. Ordered a swish one in the end, have had a turnout of theirs before which was good. They do varying weights and the neck is detachable which I prefer, decent price as well.

Dubsie

Visit site
Countrywide had some lovely 1200d Horsewear 200g turnout, red with turquoise trim at half price a week or so back Think about £75. Also had loads of stable rugs pretty cheap but didn't pay them much attention.

Last edited:

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Countrywide had some lovely 1200d Horsewear 200g turnout, red with turquoise trim at half price a week or so back Think about £75. Also had loads of stable rugs pretty cheap but didn't pay them much attention.

I bought this! possibly one of my favorite rugs atm! Loops for liners and very very light weight even wet.

Stable rug wise this year i got a Amigo medium weight with vari layer. Its lovely, very happy with it. Tough outer fabric and again loops for liners and removable neck included

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
*goes off to look at country and stable website*

I may also check out the red turnout... not that any of the horses actually *need* a new turnout, but it would be rude not to look. :p

Dubsie

Visit site
I bought this! possibly one of my favorite rugs atm! Loops for liners and very very light weight even wet.

Stable rug wise this year i got a Amigo medium weight with vari layer. Its lovely, very happy with it. Tough outer fabric and again loops for liners and removable neck included

Haven't tried it other than a quick 'on to see if it fits OK', but will be splendid if the Rambo liners fit - they're from a 6ft 3, she's grown upwards and outwards a bit since we got her so bought it in 6ft6. Fingers x they fit.

Shady

Visit site
Iv'e got a 200g Weatherbeeta Belmont for Shadow Faracat (5.6) and it fits him really well, especially round the neck, most are too big here but this one comes up a bit higher and the added cuff makes it sit better, the quality is also really good! xx

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
The Ruggles one is a nice colour. :)

Shady, Prince's turnout is a Weatherbeeta and it fits him really well, maybe they have a good cut for Arabs? Will look at the Belmonts too.