Stable yards in Bristol

Just V

Hi Peeps

Hope you can help?

Im desperately looking for a yard to move my retired TB to in Bristol. Shes currently just outside chippenham which is costing me a fortune in livery, fuel costs and my time.

I dont need glitz and glam, just a decent sized stable, and all year turn out. Small yard preferred, ideally with no kids, my girl has become hyper sensitive to noise in her old age.

I feel like ive looked everywhere around pucklechurch, bitton, oldland, wick, westerleigh, chipping sodbury and winterbourne and im getting nowhere fast.

Any help or suggestions appreciated

Thanks

Double_choc_lab

Have you tried Kathy Hooper in Abson. I saw on Facebook today that she had three spaces available. Think she does assisted DIY. Not sure about children though.

ForbiddenHorse

Hi Peeps

Hope you can help?

Im desperately looking for a yard to move my retired TB to in Bristol. Shes currently just outside chippenham which is costing me a fortune in livery, fuel costs and my time.

I dont need glitz and glam, just a decent sized stable, and all year turn out. Small yard preferred, ideally with no kids, my girl has become hyper sensitive to noise in her old age.

I feel like ive looked everywhere around pucklechurch, bitton, oldland, wick, westerleigh, chipping sodbury and winterbourne and im getting nowhere fast.

Any help or suggestions appreciated

Thanks