Stallion Enniskeane Prince????

heidi123

Visit site
hey. I did post this in the soapbox thread but they thought i might get a better response here. I have been looking at my horse maize's bloodlines and they are really good. Her sire the Enniskeane Prince stallion is a grade A showjumper etc and he had fanctastice paces. He is registerd Irish Draught stallion. I have found a bit of information about him but cant find any pics i wonderd if any of you guys know anything about him.

And also about her dam Lady Di she was an hanovarian.

thanks guys

Nari

Visit site
You could try calling the IDHS & asking if they can e-mail you a picture or if they have any old year books that have a photo of him in. I used to have but like a fool I lent it to someone & didn't get it back. He was a lovely looking horse if that's any help!

heidi123

Visit site
hehe ah thats good hehe. It wont change anything now i was just curoius hehe.
well this is what she looked like hehe any excuse to put pics on here haahah

PICT044322-1.jpg

PICT0448.jpg

PICT0445.jpg

heidi123

Visit site
hehe thankyou, she is a cutie, i have never really gone for the heavyier horses like ID i think they are geourgeous though.When i first saw her i thought shes not the type of horse i am looking for, but then soon as i rode her fell in love, she is a dream to ride. She needs a lot of schooling and a big diet hehe but she has got fantastic she floats across the arena hehe and has got a super jump. so hopefully she will be a lovely horse. hehehe

moodymare1987

Visit site
Aww u will have loads of fun, she looks really honest, i would love something like her, id prefer an idx rather than a full id, but want it more id than anything else, x

lisaward

Visit site
a stallion i was thinking of using last year was by EP
he is called knightly park and has a brother that is a sj

link
http://www.glenwoodstud.co.uk

Enniskeane Prince - registered Irish Draught (life approved) is the only pure bed Irish Draught stallion listed three times in the top 20 listings with British Database having progeny winning with British Dressage and BSJA. A prolific sire of performance horses that have inherited his outstanding movement, athletic ability and temperament.

Also sire of Millbrook Esquire (International Grade A Show Jumper) an exceptionally talented stallion who, with Lynne Bevan, has achieved numerous successes. He has excellent conformation, movement and temperament. He still holds the record for the highest recorded score at N.A.S.T.A Performance Test 1995 earning Elite status. He has qualified for finals at Hickstead and Royal Windsor. He has also been awarded the BSJA Silver Stallion Disc