Stallion Info please

BBs

Visit site
Okay slight change in plan tomorrow.......clear rounding is off
wink.gif

Im off to see a horse tomorrow night, a 4 year old, bay with four white socks hes 16.1 by the Dutch dressage stallion Polanski out of a jumping mare.

Currently jumping happily around BN and should make a good SJer or Eventer.

Anyway, havent heard much about this stallion and I would be interested in your views if any.

Thanks

An excited BBs

BBs

Visit site
Thanks
smile.gif

Well I can make out the sire is by Beach Boy who is by Lucky Boy. Think he stands in Ireland.
What i can see is that he has won with Neal Feason (sp?) in a 1.35m but that dont make him a dressage horse
smirk.gif
that makes him a SJer lol

Anyway shall find out more tomorrow I guess.

Tress exciting!

Halfstep

Visit site
My 5 year old is by Polansky! Lovely stallion, and he come from some fab bloodlines. He carries the Trakhner bloodlines of Enrico Carouso on his sire's line; his sire is Kostolany, who also sired Gribaldi. His dam is by Donnerhall. Polansky was the 2002 KWPN/KNHS Stallion Competition Winner and won two KWPN Stallion Competition qualifiers in 2003 (in dressage). I have no idea about him as a jumping sire. My boy can jump, but that might come from the dam's side.

I would be very interested in seeing another Polansky offspring!

x

Polansky:
polansk4.jpg

BBs

Visit site
Oh fab! thank you
smile.gif

The completely wrong Polanski (y) then lol

The other was a jumping warmblood standing in Ireland! but the dealer was sure it was a dressage stallion
smile.gif

Well I will be taking pics and vids tomorrow so I shall send them over to you to have a look
smile.gif

Thank you for the information
smile.gif
I know the sam is a jumper also and the horse is jumping well atm
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
When you left on Sunday my equine dentist turned up - she has a mare by the same stallion and i got her to watch the vid - she said that it nice and to ring and offer! there horse is 6 and has a smiliar action and was 2nd at West Wilts and does a nice test!

I telephoned them and offered £1k less then they were offering - I see theyve put the price up £500 today
frown.gif
hey ho! it wasnt meant to be!

Anyway, we will see that this little chaps like
smile.gif

Ive bought two horses from this guy, plus YO has bought about 30 from him so hes not a bad guy to see! he knows what i like
smile.gif

All excited now! talk about a kid in sweet shop lol you see CR show jumping has gone out the window LMAO

BBs

Visit site
Boss I think Ive managed to talk them out of the coloured thing atm!

It has 4 white socks - so nearly white
wink.gif

Other one was jet black with a white star and he liked that one:) He had even decided on a name yesterday! but now im not having it lol

BBs

Visit site
Well thats nice of you to say so! however, there will be something ppl like and some thing that ppl dont like - as long as i like it thats all that matters isnt it
tongue.gif
lol

But of course shall keep you in the loop my little flower
smile.gif

Hows that bootiful moon....now shes trakhner - is that the reason you like the sound of this chap
wink.gif

However, dealer said its dutch! im confused......

Bossanova

Visit site
Moonie's being very good girl ty, apart from being in season *bloody mares*

If I stretch her a few more inches, do you wanna buy her? Cut out the middle man
tongue.gif

BBs

Visit site
LMAO you would also have to turn her in to a gelding! as Winston would LOVE her
smirk.gif

Naww you dont want to sell her! shes your new toy
smile.gif

However you are more than welcome to take winston! im not sure what hes good for atm!

Bossanova

Visit site
Some days, I do want to sell her....especially if I could get pots of money for her mwhahahaha!! (unlikely)

Winnie is good for hunting and I'm sure once you've explained his new career path he will be fine with it, prob just confused at not having done a dressage test 1st!!

BBs

Visit site
Mmmm dear winston carted me yesterday! totally blew a gasket towards the end of the morning!

I actually had zero control
frown.gif
hes a big horse when he gets like that! the Bet Linch bit is coming out of the cupboard next time lol

He jumped well tho
smile.gif
but still! he is going to be a SJer!