Stallion parade - Necarne - 1 March 2008

JANANI

Visit site
Does anyone know any more details on the HBHS stallion paraded. I noted it being discussed in an article in Horse Week this week. Just looking for details as I would like to attend and I couldn't find any advertisements in Horse Week.

firm

www.blacklaw-stud.com
If you do go could you give a report back on the stallions please
smile.gif
smile.gif

JANANI

Visit site
Colleen

Just wanted details of what time it starts and is it open to everyone (ie not just HBHS members). I noticed that Lougherne stallions were going and was wanting a nosey before I approached them. I am also looking for other potential candidates for my mare.

Jana

JANANI

Visit site
In case anyone was wanting to know after looking at farmweek the stallion parade is starting at 11am with some of the top stallion in Ireland. I will update if any caught my eye.

Jana

Colleen_Miss_Tom

Somewhere in Ireland up north to the west abit , t
Visit site
So did anyone go ? ?

I did
grin.gif

And well , While there was some nice stallions , there didnt seem to be alot , and it wasnt overly organised
crazy.gif
...Seemed to keep the spectators waiting quite abit .

My fav has to be creevagh camiro by chellano z , hes got temperment with great jumping ability and quite atheletic looking .

And there was a gorgeous palomino stallion only a baby though ( 3 yrs ) who will be stunning when filled out more , think he was multi gold .

Then of course there was the Irish drafts , a couple of from lougherne stud and a few from ballinteggart stud .

All in all there was some nice stallions , Anyone else there ? what did they think ?