Stallion Savaged with a Knife in Stithians, Cornwall.

Roisin_M

Visit site
Between the hours of 4.30pm sunday and 12 noon monday, a two and a half year old Friesian Stallion was sedated and savaged with a knife in his field. He had his eye and genitals removed, his teeth smashed and his throat cut. They also removed his mane & tail. A mare and foal in the same field were unharmed. Police are warming Cornish horse owners to be vigilant!

kim1978

Visit site
Absoloutley disgusting ! That poor poor horse and i dread to think how his owner is feeling... What does this person get out of doing this... It's scary, as you worry about your own horses and if they are safe. I really hope they find the people whom are doing this to these poor horses.

majors

Visit site
Just a thought, i know us horse ladies are tough, but some manic wondering about with a knife, what might he do if disturbed. I know I am often seeing to ours in semi light with just a head torch on singing to myself. So please everyone just be that bit more cautious, I know we like to think we could kill them with our bare hands but reality would be different. So take care and here is to catching the b######d:mad:

WendyMc

Visit site
This is so scary and brings back terrible memories of when we had a maniac in Hampshire years ago.... you never knew what was best, to have your horses out or in!

What with the similarity to the attack in Wales 5 days ago as well you have to wonder where next. I am worried sick about my boy :(

jj1966

Visit site
Just read this, its horrific, this is not the first friesian to be attacked, I read of a gelding/colt with its throat cut on the net at the end of last year (2011) further north I think.

God i have two friesian girls of my own.

My heart goes out to the owners of these horses.

There are some nasty sick people out there!

Stay safe everyone.