Stallion suggestions

MillionDollar

Visit site
My best friend has offered me the loan of her warmblood broodmare to have a foal from for 2008. She is by Dutch Gold and is 16.2. I am looking for a Warmblood stallion in the Midlands area and with not a too hefty stud fee (if thats possible). Must have good bloodlines and competes in either SJ or dresssage. I was thinking of a yonger stallion so the stud fee isn't too bad.

I really like the look of Nibeley Union Jack- but only has limited amount mares.

Any ideas much appreciated??
smile.gif

SSM

Visit site
Have you considered a Cleveland Bay, Oakenbank Grenadier stands near Milton Keynes (can guarentee he sires the best in the world) Okay so I am biased!!!!

S_N

Visit site
Fulton or It's The Business are both in the midlands - both lovely boys. Fulton is more a dressage sire and ITB more SJ! Both are chestnut!

lillie07

Visit site
I really like Carentino Glory and Unbelieveable Darco. My mare is in foal to Unbelieveable Darco cos he complimented my mare very well but I actually prefer Glory. They both Stand at Brendon Stud which I think is in Sussex. If like then and decide to go and see them in the flesh PM me because a stud near me has lots of youngstock by both and is happy to show you them and the mares they are out of to give you a better idea of what you are looking at.

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
i have a grannex 2yr old that in my eyes is very nice grannex really stamps his stock, he is in devon thou but is avaliable by a.i. however i do like its the business to and he is much closer to u

Taz975

Visit site
How about The Aviator?He was/ is a showjumper, think semi retired now, but I dont think the stud fee is stupid money. He lives near Birmingham. I have one by him and he is gorgeous!
If you want some info pm me. One of his offspring won a novice championship at scope and there was a pic of it in the h&h i think it may be this weeks actually.

clipclop

Visit site
Not in the Midlands but you could AI?

Treliver Decanter, corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Young Stallion who's foals are already making good money and was featured in Horse and Hound as "One for the future"!! Really hoping to get another Treliver baby next year.

Take a look at www.treliverstud.co.uk

Cheers
C x
laugh.gif

Iestyn

Visit site
Yes, I like - there was a horse competing at Stafford ODE at the weekend which was out of Krystal (I think) and by Kensons Aragon - very, very nice looking horse I must say. I waS in the very fortunate position of being in xc control and saw EVERY horse go xc - and what makes it really interesting are the rider/horse info cards and being able to look at breeding, etc!

clipclop

Visit site
Hmmm, make myself a mule?

Well I need some fur and some longish ears,,,ummmm,,I might look something like a mule then???

Was that supposed to be to me?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

C
smile.gif