amy_b

Visit site
This is the wife -
last year -
2010-1.jpg

couple of years ago -
2008.jpg

15.3/16h, TB By Duca Di Busted - pedigree HERE
She can be sharp so calm temprement is necessary and would like to improve her movement.

Looking for - 16.1-16.3 sport horse, Pref 50%TB. must be proven in competition or progeny. Interested in IDxTB if anybody know any nice ones, or maybe CBXTB? Also interested in Cruising lines?
Stud fee up £650
Ideally a grey...but not the be all :)

To breed - Intermediate+ eventer/mums hunter.

amy_b

Visit site
cevin Z or renkum radetsky
Cevin Z is out of our budget at £800 but do very much like him.

www.avantistud.com

Love love my filly out of my TB mare by him :D
he's on the shortlist but would prefer an IDX rather than full ID

Or even Honour Cruise .

He isnt proven enough for me, he has only done one event and he is 6 now. I expect he is very popular which is getting in the way of competing but dont like him enough to use without competition/progeny.
renkum radetsky looks ncie, thanks.

eventrider23

Visit site
If you like Cevin Z then there is always his son, Billy Dinero who is only £500 and has done well this year in YH classes....

Wish Upon a Star - not TB but Trakehner x he is impressing out eventing as well as in his progeny and his temperament is reputed to be excellent.

Weston Justice - proven Advanced eventer and superb temperament. His progeny are getting out there and doing the job very well themselves and so he would tick all your boxes for own performance/progeny, etc.

Sir Suave - LOVE this stallion. More 75% TB than 50% but what a horse! Producing excellent dressage results being all almost always in the 20's and then very good XC and SJ he is turning into a proper all round eventer. In three out his four proper Novice runs this year (his first at Novice) he was placed either 2nd/3rd and then last weekend did his first Intermediate. He definitely looks like one to watch and then there is also always his sire Revolution as his other progeny are eventing well, with several entered for the Osberton YH Champs.

One 'out there' suggestion is Jackaroo who is standing in Ireland. He is only 5yrs old and due to injury he is not going to be under saddle BUT his first foals are cracking and well the clincher for him for me is his pedigree in that he is the FULL brother to Zara Phillips' Olympic horse High Kingdom as well as Karen O'Connor's 4 star and previous Olympic horse Mandiba. There are simply no eventing stallions around who can claim to be a full sibling to 2 Olympians and his stud fee is only £400 AI. I know if I can swing it then I will be using him next year.

seabsicuit2

Visit site
What about royal Concorde? He's only about 45% Tb blood but is a nice mixture of Irish sport horse and Dutch Warmblood . Generally he's Voltaire X King of Diamonds. He's an international SJ'er and won several speed derbies- if you watch his YouTube videos he just hunts round his Derby courses in a fabulous quick, balanced rhythm.
Aparently all his progeny jump really well and have fab temperaments .
They say he has the best motherline in Ireland as he has several full siblings, cousins and grandmothers that were all international show jumpers.
He's not especially known for improving movement but my filly by him ( out of a TB mare) moves so well & has a lovely big trot.

amy_b

Visit site
If you like Cevin Z then there is always his son, Billy Dinero who is only £500 and has done well this year in YH classes....

Wish Upon a Star - not TB but Trakehner x he is impressing out eventing as well as in his progeny and his temperament is reputed to be excellent.

Weston Justice - proven Advanced eventer and superb temperament. His progeny are getting out there and doing the job very well themselves and so he would tick all your boxes for own performance/progeny, etc.

Sir Suave - LOVE this stallion. More 75% TB than 50% but what a horse! Producing excellent dressage results being all almost always in the 20's and then very good XC and SJ he is turning into a proper all round eventer. In three out his four proper Novice runs this year (his first at Novice) he was placed either 2nd/3rd and then last weekend did his first Intermediate. He definitely looks like one to watch and then there is also always his sire Revolution as his other progeny are eventing well, with several entered for the Osberton YH Champs.

One 'out there' suggestion is Jackaroo who is standing in Ireland. He is only 5yrs old and due to injury he is not going to be under saddle BUT his first foals are cracking and well the clincher for him for me is his pedigree in that he is the FULL brother to Zara Phillips' Olympic horse High Kingdom as well as Karen O'Connor's 4 star and previous Olympic horse Mandiba. There are simply no eventing stallions around who can claim to be a full sibling to 2 Olympians and his stud fee is only £400 AI. I know if I can swing it then I will be using him next year.

Thanks, Billy Dinero is a hot contender! I think I like him more than Cevin Z with the dash of Alme and Cavalier Royale :)

We have seen and met WUAS a few times and really like him but my mum and I take it in turns to choose (and subsequently keep foaly) I chose Treliver Decanter this year over WUAS (just!) and she doesnt want to use WUAS.
The next two, I have no reasoning for I just dont get excited about. Sir Suave I like and am keeping my eye on for the future.
Jackaroo I hadnt heard of so thanks for that, no grown up pics tho! :(

Little Claybrooks

Visit site
Exactly what I was looking for last year - bought a foal out of a very similar mare to yours by Cressingham National Silver (ID) - he is now about 17 months and looking very promising. Went a met stallion, lovely temperment too.

eventrider23

Visit site
There are now some grown up pics of Jackaroo. Go to his website and on the front page click on the Olympic rings at topof
page. Is all about him and his family and a few pics if him now and some of his foals.

crazycoloured

Visit site
another suggestion may be cwyrtai remeldo champion anglo arab..lovely stallion from what iv heard i have his sire here and he's a complete gent..

RuRu

Visit site
The first one that came to mind is Corraghoe storm, he is grey and by Cruising, 16.1hh. Saw a few of his foals this year and they are smart, also seen him in the flesh and a very nice temperament. He stands at Balcormo Stud http://www.sandralowmitchell.com/stud-services/ not a lot of info on there but if you google him there is more info and some videos

etaylor

Visit site
How about Casanova du Domaine Z - grey stallion by Cassini I, modern type and is breeding eventers and showjumpers. I have a yearling by him who did very well in the futurity and has the most amazing temperament.

amy_b

Visit site
There are now some grown up pics of Jackaroo. Go to his website and on the front page click on the Olympic rings at topof
page. Is all about him and his family and a few pics if him now and some of his foals.

Brill thanks! Guarantee yourself a bay with no white then?!! :rolleyes::p

another suggestion may be cwyrtai remeldo champion anglo arab..lovely stallion from what iv heard i have his sire here and he's a complete gent..

Would love to use and AA but he is, like the rest I have found is too small. :(

The first one that came to mind is Corraghoe storm, he is grey and by Cruising, 16.1hh. Saw a few of his foals this year and they are smart, also seen him in the flesh and a very nice temperament. He stands at Balcormo Stud http://www.sandralowmitchell.com/stud-services/ not a lot of info on there but if you google him there is more info and some videos

Very nice, thanks. Cant find any info on his or his progeny performance though...?

amy_b

Visit site
How about Casanova du Domaine Z - grey stallion by Cassini I, modern type and is breeding eventers and showjumpers. I have a yearling by him who did very well in the futurity and has the most amazing temperament.

He has almost identical breeding to Chaos that stands at Meadow Stud whom we have met, seen his offspring and very much like, for this reason we would most likely use Chaos over him.
Cassanova's son also looks nice for the future...