Stallion - WRS Dalys Pride

superpony

Visit site
Does anyone know anything about him? I am currently riding a friends horse who is by him. He is lovely and a super jumper but can be quirky and has been passed around a fair bit due to this.

Just wondered if anyone knows much about the stallion or if anyone has any horses by him?

hollysb

New User
Visit site
Hi I am intrigued as to what 'ca be quirky' means - we have a horse by WRS Dalys Pride - again a super jumper, but not just straightforward. Would be interested to hear more about your experience.....

Sugar12

Visit site
I purchased a 8 year old mare 15 months ago by WRS Dalys Pride. She is the sweetest mare and can jump but is not careful . she is honest but not brave on xc . She isn't overly confident but with no badness in her and can easily spook but doesn't take off for more than 1-2 strides.

Sugar12

Visit site
okay some info WRS Dalys Pride was a stallion in Meelin Stud in Cork Ireland . He was a 16.1hh Chestnut but has since died from colic. if I get any more info I will let you know.

superpony

Visit site
This is great to know. Thank you.
The horse I ride is very careful but is similar in that he isn’t overly brave. We do event at 80/90 but I really have to ride him on the xc! He will jump anything when following though. He also has a very nice temperature.

He is quirky in that he has a huge buck in him when he wants. Apparently, he has been passed around a fair bit previously and had perfected the quick spin and drop shoulder move! He is honest though and when you get him on side he is amazing. I never switch off or trust him when riding him though!