Starzaan’s glorious Badminton HHO dinner extravaganza!

Starzaan

Visit site
Hello you glorious bunch of bints!!!

I am hereby cordially inviting you to come stuff your faces with me one night during Badminton week. I love just down the road and there is a LOVELY pub nearby, so I think we should all go and eat ourselves silly and talk about hot farriers and sausages.

Who’s in, and which day would work best for everyone?

albeg

Visit site
Will depend on how awkward short trips across become after March, but I've been trying to get over for it for years so hopefully this will be the one!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
oooh now...!

Now camping has been extended to include grassroots too I find I need a holiday to get over it :eek: so not been for the last few years (and obviously nearer burghley now)

ihatework

Visit site
oooh now...!

Now camping has been extended to include grassroots too I find I need a holiday to get over it :eek: so not been for the last few years (and obviously nearer burghley now)

Well no one has booked it yet so it’s yours if you want it. Can’t promise I’ll be around to entertain, depends what the big man does, but there is a spare key, animals to amuse, a shower and a bed!

Bernster

Visit site
What a fabby idea. I’ll be there Friday to Sunday but have OH with me so I need to keep him entertained! But let me know what the plan is. We’re actially going earlier so I can do more shopping. I really am very lucky!