staying small

Josh_craney

Visit site
Is there trick like not eating certain foods or is it aall just based on genetics. im 5ft 3 and im 15 and dont want to grow that muchh more i think nows the time to start controlling my weight (7 1/2 st) if i want to be a jockey.
does anyone know

4whitesocks

Visit site
....height & build is pretty much down to genetics - I'd be very careful about trying to maintain a specific weight if you are still growing - better to go for a healthy BMI (google it & it will tell you how to work it out) at your age you could run the risk of doing long term damage by any mad dieting (speaking as someone who knows from experience....) to be honest you kinda just have to hang on and see....(are your parents tall/grandparents....when did your siblings stop growing...all that info might help figure it out!!

4whitesocks

Visit site
emmm..that's a bit of a myth - I've been smoking since I was 11 and am 6ft!!! (desperatley trying to quite having been told I have the lungs of a 62 year old and am only 32!!!)

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
emmm..that's a bit of a myth - I've been smoking since I was 11 and am 6ft!!! (desperatley trying to quite having been told I have the lungs of a 62 year old and am only 32!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]
OH started at 11 and he is 6"6. I started around 15 and am 6" it does not stunt growth!!!

Roxy, you might not grow much more or you might have a spurt and grow loads, DO NOT try to stop growing , you will only damage yourself.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Roxy... do yourself a favour...

Don't watch your weight, watch your diet. Eat healthy, but eat normally!!!

you can't surpress your height, it's genetic I'm afraid, and don't whatever you do get obsessed with your weight at 15!!!