Steady up..

H-J

www.piczo.com
Has anybody used Feedmark steady up and if so have they seen an improvemnet I have Fitz on this at the moment.

It has these ingredients:

Magnesium
B complex vitamins
Calming herbs
Yeast
Tryptophan (an essential amino-acid)
Chromium

Are these the main ingredients to most calmers?

not_with_it

Visit site
I've not used it myself but I do know someone who did use it on a very fizzy horse. It seemed to work for them.
I think this winter I will be looking into using a calming supplement so I would be interested to know which is the best one.

H-J

www.piczo.com
That sounds good then, Fitz has been on it for about 2 weeks now, Just having a scoop a day at th emo but I will start giving him 2 scoops a day now.

josephinebutter2

Visit site
Hi!

Used to use it on my old pony in the winter.

I think it did help - usual problem of skinny/fizzy horses - how do you keep weight on them whilst keeping them sane?

Fed him this alongside a cerial meal and corn oil (only thing we tried that kept weight on without fizzing him up) and non-heating mix which seemed to do the trick (well it meant I could stop galloping before we hit the road which I had trouble with previously!)

dingle12

Visit site
yes we use it and it does seem to help :
smile.gif

NuttymareII

Visit site
I used it after a friend said it had worked wonders on her horse. Had the opposite effect on mine, made her worse, if I remember rightly it had a high level of protein (could be wrong) whatever it was, it made my mare fizz up more!
shocked.gif