Stealing weezy's post.....

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
Totally the opposite...but does this exist??

13.2hh -14.hh

safe

sane

100% everything.

suitable for leading from

nice looking

able to live out

nice hack, enjoys a bit of schooling.

under 1.5k

or loan.

all that i've seen like this are pricey. I don't mind a veteran, but where the hell do you start looking for something like this? the kind of pony no-one wants to sell, and if they do it's for a fortune!!

CastleMouse

Visit site
I'm sure you can find a pony like that!
smile.gif
I'm not sure where though sorry...

TGM

Visit site
Hmmmm ... I think if you were in the right place at the right time (and willing to take a veteran) you could probably find something like that. My daughters pony is only 13hh so under your height limit, but apart from that is everything you specify. We bought her for £1000 inc tack (Barnsby saddle) and rugs, aged 14.

JaneMBE

Visit site
Try a riding school? See if they are retiring any ponies?
When mine come to retire, they fit the description
smile.gif
Have a few years wait though for any lol!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I'm totally willing to take a veteran, something that's been 'retired' would be ideal, as I don't want to do that much, just general hacking and stuff. I'm not into x country or sj lol. I like the slower pace of life.

kerrylou123

Visit site
i sold my 14hh pony last year for 1k, as a good home was more important than price, and he was fantastic, worth more than we sold him for, so it is possible to find something good!
Also, i bought my hose from a family friend for 1.5k and he's done everything, and while i was at college, i was offered over 10k for him! Ovbiously i wouldn't part with him!