STEM CELL

Malibu

Visit site
right i know there has been lots of posts on here about stem cell treatement but the vet cam eot scan my boy said the injury was moderate to severe, more to the severe side and probs spring and probs 18 months off approx, so he has suggested stem cell treatment, I know quite alot about the treatment how it works etc but i ahve no personal experiance and have only read case studies but what i know and read is slightly different from what he said so i wanted to know from you guys your thoughts on the following points

what experiances you ahve had with the treatment
advantages
disadvantages
risks and long term results
short time repair (as in when results take place as such)

i apoligise if i seem a bit scatty but i am devastated and i know its not the end of the world and t at then end of the day he will be fine but i hate seeing him in pain and being able to do not much in ther short term, also

keeping cold treatments/ reduce them?

thanks alll so much in advance

riotgirl

Visit site
I personally have no experience of this, but I am sure that in one of my old magazines there is an article on it. I'll have a look when I get home and see what I can find for you.

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
I am involved in the science behind the stem cell treatment at the royal vet college. My boss is the guy who pioneered it. PM me if you want any more info.