Stencilbum...

KatB

Visit site
Just to say thank you for stencil!! Clipped G today, and managed to master it and managed a relatively impressive (even if i do say so myself!) job done! Certainly found it easy to use, even with big clippers and no trimmers. Going to neaten up with diddy trimmers tomorrow, then post some pics.
smile.gif
Only prob is, my horse now has a complex because people keep on lifting his rugs to look at his bum...
blush.gif

But thank you!

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
It does draw the eye, you'll have to get used to it when you are out and about now
wink.gif

I'm keen to see how this new vinyl sticks to a clean horse and how easy it separates from the application tape etc.

Were the instructions a bit long winded, were they confusing etc etc etc
grin.gif

Post yer pics lol

Weezy

Visit site
Stencilbum I am going to be clipping Boss in the new year ready for our assault on BSJA - I rather fancy the stars along the neck and body *ducks as his owner throws rocks* - do you think, at 32, I can get away with it
grin.gif

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
thanks from me as well although the clipping is happening today! Haven't clipped him yet this year but he has barely got more than a standard summer coat in some areas but it will be enough to show up!

Will take photos of before and after, but I think he might have a bit of a complex because of what i'm going to be clipping on his bum
blush.gif

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
Kate, I find the best way to get the waxed backing paper off the stencil is to lay it face down on a flat surface or hold it against a wall and peel the wax paper really hard back upon itself starting from a corner first and then work across the sheet.

Before I started the stencils, I'd never had any experience working with vinyl so the techniques are just trial and error.