stephans and bartl numnahs.saddleclothes

Malibu

Visit site
I am wanting to get a smart white pad/saddlecloth for dressage shows, one with sheepskin and and good support, i ahve seen these two makes on ebay and i am quite impressed, any opinion on the two makes or any other makes i could have a look at!

Caritas

Visit site
I wanted one of these and spoke to my horse physiotherepist about it. She said that she would advise me against them as many horses that she treats that use these can be quite sore. If your saddle fits correctly they are very thick and can cause problems. If you are interested in what makes are best my friend swears by mattes. Good luck!!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Have you tried the Albion dressage squares?? Ive got one with the wool inserts and they are really nice!! They are a fairly decent thickness but not so thick that your saddle is just perched on top.

Derby house do them here is a link:
http://www.derbyhouse.co.uk/ProductDetai...;language=en-GB

hope this helps!!
grin.gif
smile.gif

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
I use a Mattes Gold Full numnah and a Stephens 100% Lambswool Half pad for Ellie

I have had my saddle professionally fitted and I have had no problems with either of these cloths. I sort of prefer the Stephens as it is a lot thicker and softer, however I have noticed occassionally that i can feel lumps deep inside it. I am presuming this is the skin. However they seem to disappear as well so not too worried by them. The Stephens was a lot cheaper than the Mattes too although i definitely have NO complaints about the Mattes one at all.

BTW If anyone has an old LAMBSWOOL (not sheepskin) numnah that they would want a minimal payment for to give free to a good home I would love to hear from you. I am not worried about condition as I just want to try cutting a small hole in it, like a donut, to keep the pressure of Ellies little pink sore. If it works then i won't mind cutting my good ones!
grin.gif