Still amazingly mild weather

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
Well, down this way
smile.gif

Due to a warm south wind we had about +18°C last weekend, and about +15 this weekend. Amazingly warm for the begining of December
cool.gif
Hence we had two nice hacks out this Saturday & Sunday and managed to find a spot out of the wind to tie the horses up and have our usual tea+sandwiches pic-nic sitting on the grass. On the way, the fallen leaves on the ground were still dry enough to satisfyingly crunch under-hoof.

Things held until last night when the brewing stormy weather hit us, and it's been raining ever since. Not good for ski fantics, but nice for horse riders
grin.gif

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
I wouldn't count on the snow being so good for sking this side of Christmas. Next weekend looks as if it might be wet & colder (damm - I have a horse procession that weekend!), but things can change very rapidly for the ski runs.

airedale

Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My central heating isn't finished being installed yet - electrician is booked up for at least another 2 weeks

so NO snow and NO ice and NO frost - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez - as where the pipes are coming thru the wall there is a ruddy great hole plugged with carrier bags and it can't be sealed off until the boiler is commissioned

I want it WARM