Still looking for a horse to loan! Are there any out there??

rubyrumba

Visit site
I have been looking for about 2 months now and just can't seem to find anything. I am in West Wales and most people don't want their horses going to far away, which is understandable but i fear i will not find one! I'm not being fussy either, the main thing i want is that whatever i get will hack out alone and doesn't spook every 2 seconds!

rubyrumba

Visit site
Preferably at least 15.2hh but may consider smaller. Don't really mind anything else, can't really find anything so will consider anything that is offered.

hostess99

Visit site
I've been looking for ages but I to can't find anything. Would even be possibility of buying in a few months but still I can't find anything!! Get the feeling though that everybody is looking for something on loan at the moment.

haycroft

Visit site
what sort of horse are you looking for..i do know of a 15.2/3 hh TB chestnut mare looking to go out on loan/view to buy...she in my sig the one being led...sorry not a good pic i know...but if your interested pm me

welshied

Visit site
I think there are a lot of people looking at the moment i had 5 people ring up about mine this week he is going this weekend
frown.gif

rubyrumba

Visit site
I did have something on loan which the owner had not told the whole truth about and was a complete idiot and i'm sure she doped him when i went to see him. Anyway he went back quite a long time ago and have been searching. Been offered a lot of 4 yr olds to bring on, may be tempted!