STILL looking for a horsebox argh!!!!!!!!

georgiegirl

Visit site
I know its probably the time of year but Im hoping some more come on the market soon as it seems very quiet at the moment with the same old rubbish for sale thats been around ages!

I have found a beautiful little 6.5tonner but sadly we cant come to an arrangement on the price of it and as it was slightly above my absolute top price Im going to have to let it go unfortunately.

We would get a 3.5tonner if the right one came along but it seems people are wanting an absolute fortune for what they are simply because they are 3.5tonnes - one I went to see was 6.5k (now down to 5k i believe) and had holes in the floor!!!!!!

So, where are all the lovely 5.5 - 6.5ton horseboxes? My poor laptop is nearly worn out with all the searching!

Coop

Visit site
I do feel for you, it becomes obsessive when your looking!!!

The 6.5's are so hard to get for the money, I took ages to find mine.

We are thinking of upgrading at some point...

Whats your budget?

Peper Harrow Horseboxes have a couple of small boxes secondhand for sale, a merc 811d for sale, although a 7.5 tonne its a small wagon, and an older dodge too, although I drove one of those and it had no power steering.

Also, wrights engineering have a small 7.5 tonne side load lorry for sale, short wheelbase, very smart and mines been built by them and its fab.

I only know all this as I have been looking for a friend and the smaller ones always catch my eye! x

sychnant

Visit site
lol, I'd like to know where all the people looking for a 7.5 ton are, I've pretty much decided to keep mine now even though I only ever travel one at once, I only had one person come to look at it (we are a bit out in the sticks which seems to put people off!) and he led me to believe that he was very interested - well, he might have been, but it turned out he was expecting his dad to pay, but hadn't asked before he viewed, and dad wasn't willing. :D

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
one I went to see was 6.5k (now down to 5k i believe) and had holes in the floor!!!!!!

my lorry DOES NOT have holes in the floor thank you very much!! One small spot of dark coloured wood does not a holey floor make! You seem to find it hard to believe but i have actually had the whole box checked and is safe. Why the hell would i use it for my horse if it had holes!!! :eek::eek::eek:

perfect11s

Visit site
I know its probably the time of year but Im hoping some more come on the market soon as it seems very quiet at the moment with the same old rubbish for sale thats been around ages!

I have found a beautiful little 6.5tonner but sadly we cant come to an arrangement on the price of it and as it was slightly above my absolute top price Im going to have to let it go unfortunately.

We would get a 3.5tonner if the right one came along but it seems people are wanting an absolute fortune for what they are simply because they are 3.5tonnes - one I went to see was 6.5k (now down to 5k i believe) and had holes in the floor!!!!!!

So, where are all the lovely 5.5 - 6.5ton horseboxes? My poor laptop is nearly worn out with all the searching!
Why not a 7.5 ton???