Still no foal!

ProperBo

Visit site
well my mare started bagging up 3 weeks ago. Last friday they were huge and today they are big very hot and very hard. this last week her muscles have really slackened and her vulva is "saggy" (although she can "hoick" it up if you look) she constantly is putting her tail up too. Shes eating and drinking. My worry is shes so huge and very round!! Its almost like she struggling to walk. spoke to vet and he said all sounds normal and to look for waxing. Just worried about how big she is. Have no idea of dates or stallion details.
ive had her about 11mths nearly now.

Visit site
Keeping checking those boobs for wax she sounds like she'd not far off. Even if she seems to wax up and it drops off or if it's only on one teat, look for tell tale signs of running her milk and then you know it's on it's way that day. If she's foaled before she will look bigger anyway so keep checking and good luck - it's great when they do arrive!!

ProperBo

Visit site
have done a few milk testbut nothing. realy worried about her size and roundness. As far as i know shes had a few foals. Just scared that i'll miss something or it'll go wrong etc.

lauraandjack

Visit site
One of my landlady's mares was HUGE before she foaled. It was quite funny to watch her waddling along. She teased us for days with a floppy behind and big bag. Eventually dropped a healthy filly foal with no problems!

The more foals they have had, the huger they seem to look!