Still on rugs !

Scoopy

Visit site
If there was a rug, and money was not a problem .............................. what would be missing from your collection !

MINE WOULD BE A THERMATEX, ok i will step off my box now, i'm hoping i have been nice enough this year and santa will see this !

e055.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Ooohhh totally agree with you on the thermatex, i have been looking on ebay for one but they are still really expensive on there.

Could of done with one when i got caught out in the storm yesterday even though horse dried off quicker than me anyway!!

Tempi

Visit site
great minds!! was just looking at those for new horse's wardrobe!! you can get neck bits to go with them too
smile.gif
Bit expensive me thinks to start with tho!!

Id like a normal thermatex too - Bloss has to exercise ones alreay, one i had made for her with her name embroidered on it which i use for competing/warmup and another waterproof one in the same style. i got them off ebay last year and they did them in whatever colour you wanted for half the price of normal ones!! And they are genuine too
smile.gif

eekmon

Visit site
Oh ive got one of those comfort zone rugs! Its a 'wine' coloured lapel rug! It is the nicest rug ive ever had
laugh.gif
Plus got it at a bargain price on E-bay!
wink.gif

S_N

Visit site
B would LOVE a comfort zone lapel rug in Navy blue, 6ft 3ins - if anyone wants to buy her one for xmas - she'd also like a Rambo Supreme TO please
grin.gif