Still Searching For New Horse

onemoretime

Visit site
I am still searching 6 months later for a new horse due to the sad loss of my lovely young boy last year. Am wanting a connie x TB gelding with movement good enough for affiliated dressage, please could someone tell me of anyone who breeds the cross breeds here in England. Am going stir crazy with nothing to do and nothing to ride. Thanks

shugmx

Visit site
Check out done deal. Irish horses,
lovely one came up a few days ago. Alot of average horses but you do get odd nice one.

shugmx

Visit site
Check out done deal. Irish horses,
lovely one came up a few days ago. Alot of average horses but you do get odd nice one. Type in whp/junior event

onemoretime

Visit site
thanks for the replies. May well go over to Ireland. Not sure about Done Deals would want to see horse first and have it vetted. Just love connie x TB.

Irish gal

Visit site
Go online and check out goresbridge horse sales, located in Kilkenny, so handy if you're coming by boat. They have a big sale of performance horses in March, a week long I think, and you will have a wonderful choice at good value and all vetted prior to the sale.

GermanyJo

Visit site
Take a look at Halston stud, I just bought a 3 year old AA x Connie, lovely people, they have several nice looking Connie x TBs for sale