Still waiting for Olympia tickets to arrive

Sleighfarer

Visit site
Is anyone else still waiting for Olympia tickets to arrive? I am going Tues and Weds. The Weds ones arrived weeks ago but no sign of the Tues ones. I checked on the Seetickets site and it says about 50% of the tickets for Tues are still to be sent out. That seems to be cutting it a bit fine, particularly as I bought the tickets on Oct 1!

Sleighfarer

Visit site
Thanks, folks. I was going to give them one more day. When I put my booking reference in i get a message saying not to worry, my tickets are in the sending out queue, but it is cutting it fine. Feel slightly better that I am not the only one, though.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I just emailed them and got this response.

We are writing regarding your order for OLYMPIA, TUESDAY EVENING PERFORMANCE at Olympia, London on 16/12/2014.

Your ticket(s) have been printed and should be despatched within the next 48 hours. An email will be sent once your order has been despatched.

If your ticket(s) have not been received prior to your departure,
please contact us.

If you have any further queries, please contact us at http://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService quoting order reference

I posted a letter 1st class recently and it took 9 days to arrive so not confident in this. I had to cancel a cheque that cost me £12 and send another one and both arrived the same day, the second taking 2 days to arrive.

Sleighfarer

Visit site
Thanks, SBTCT. The site is saying 66% of tickets have been sent out, up from less than 50% yesterday ... so something is happening.