Stirrup control system

kathrynegray

New User
Visit site
Thanks I had a stroke like illness last year and can't feel the stirrup on my right side this system looked like it could help. Then I just need to work on the complete loss of confidence!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Your other option would be toe stoppers, they would hold your foot in safely. They have a website and a few people on the forum have tried them.
Re the mini stroke thing, I had a smilar problem after several TIAs, I found reflexology sorted me out better than physio or anything else, and now I have regained almost all of my feeling. Don't ask me why or how it worked but I swear it did. Before starting it I used to drop pans full of stuff when my hand gave way, after I could sew again..

kathrynegray

New User
Visit site
Thanks. Yes I find reflexology works really well for me as well. Also had accupuncture.

I think a lot of my issues are in my head. Before I tried hypnosis I couldn't even get on a horse now I can ride Bud out on a good day. My position is not stable but Bud lets me get away with it. Henry is my main boy I had him off the tracks and backed him to ride just before i fell ill. I'm now stuck on walk and trot in the school before panic sets in. Hen bless him hasn't put a foot wrong.

We'll get there.