Stirrup hire places

emfen1305

Visit site
Since my 30th birthday horsey plans have been put on hold due to the current situation, I am looking to treat myself to something I wouldn't usually buy. I just have bog standard shires stirrups and whilst I don't have any particular problems, I wondered if I should look at some new ones. I have a wonky pelvis so my left hip sits more forward than my right and whilst I don't expect stirrups to fix this I have been told forward facing ones might be better. Does anyone know of any sites like the bit bank but for stirrups? I know you can rent flex on and Sprenger but are there any sites that have lots of different ones to try?

Additionally - does anyone recommend any? No more than £150 preferably unless they are going to turn me into Charlotte D! Thanks!

Roxylola

Visit site
I had a go of a pair of acavallo opera ones, and I going to get a pair for myself, my feet felt lovely and secure in them

DirectorFury

Visit site
Forelock and Load hire stirrups for trial and seem to still be open and dispatching orders :).

I love Freejumps, they've massively reduced the knee and ankle pain I used to get. Some people have experienced safety problems with bits breaking that shouldn't and bits that should break not doing so! I check mine carefully before every ride but they're maybe not the best choice if you don't want to take a risk.

Wheels

Visit site
I have some MDC ones where you can select whether to set them in normal position, at 45 degrees or 90 which is nice to be able to do.

For flatwork I love the heather Moffett ones because they have a beautiful big foot plate