Stirrup leather recommendations

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Any recommendations for good quality probably synthetic core stirrup leathers for a GP saddle. Also with the close together holes to give the most adjustment.

There seem to be some quite cheap ones and some very expensive but it’s hard to tell whether paying more gets a better product. My last plain leather pair have stretched ridiculously which is one reason I’m looking at synthetic.

Green Bean

Visit site
I am very happy with my Rhinegold softee leather bonded stirrup leathers. Bought them from Discount Equestrian but they don’t seem to have them anymore

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Thanks all so far. There’s so much choice now, I thought choosing stirrups was bad enough but this is just as confusing! It used to be the case of brown or black and choice of length now there are so many variations o_O

aliby

Visit site
I've also got GFS, the only thing I don't like about them is I find the numbers really hard to read, which is annoying as they do get altered quite a lot with different people riding. Friend has Kent & Masters, which I like the look of and am eyeing up for next time.