Stolen and burnt out!!!!!

devilinajar

Visit site
Just to let every one know, i got to my mates this morning in Scotter just outside of Scunthorpe, to find out that her horse box had been stolen on Friday and burnt out. She is so upset as she only got it about a month ago. Why can't the scum bags keep the dirty hands off what does not belong to them!!!!!
mad.gif

T_K

Visit site
frown.gif
Do the police think they have used it to steal something?

We had a cart stolen from our place on Friday(Keighley/Bingley area). The thieves must have known what they were looking for, the yard is over half a mile off the main road and the cart was well covered with tarps....you couldn't tell what it was if you didn't know.

devilinajar

Visit site
They think they were after the car but could'nt start it so took the box instead!! they think they were going to use it in a robbery but it had no fuel in it!!! T_K were abouts in Keighley are you as i live there during the week????

catembi

Visit site
How awful for her. If it had no fuel, why couldn't they just have abandoned it? How spiteful. Hope they get theirs one day.

devilinajar

Visit site
I really hope they find who took it but lets face it the chances of that happening are slim to non. I really hate these low lifes that think they can take anything they want. If i ever find who did it i would love to chop there hands off!!!!