Stolen dog

Echo Bravo

Visit site
How do you go about registering a stolen dog, my next door neighor had 1 of his bitches stolen on the 14/7 between 2pm-7pm the reason I think the older one was left behind, because she is lame. He's had several things nicked that he hasn't worried about (very laidback person) never reported to police till today and they aren't interestedEEERRR!!!Makes it worse for the rest of us, because we have kept an eye out,so now we are wondering who is going to be the next target and the worse thing is he hadn't noticed she'd gone:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Till he went to put them away.:(:(:(:(:(

jools123

Visit site
not much the police can do 2 days later-no evidence to collect and stuff has probably been passed/sold on by now so they wont catch the thieves with it!
maybe the dog will end up with someone who notices it exists:eek::rolleyes:

Echo Bravo

Visit site
Don't she's the mum of my beloved Ben,who I lost at 3 last Oct. He had Epilepsy and the drugs he was on caused Pancriatic. Just worried that the travellers have taken her,so she will have no life at all, and she is a lovely bitch, it's breaking my heart thinking she's with people she doesn't know and maybe treating her rough.

jools123

Visit site
she may have been sold straight on and be sitting on someones lap in front of a roaring fire in this lovely summer weather we are having;)

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Register on the DogLost website. Also scour free websites like Gumtree, Donedeal, Freecycle, Preloved, small ads in the papers, etc etc etc, to see if someone is trying to move her on.

Star_Chaser

Visit site
definitely report stolen to the police, contact the microchip company too. Get her photo up and about as quickly as possible the less time they have to move her the better. Is he sure that she's been stolen and not just got out? Contact the local vets and the dog warden just in case give photos rather than description because we've had a family dog missing for days only to find she was in the local council kennels after being picked up out of our paddock!

Hope he gets his dog back.

ooo and try the local pub people can be VERY brazen.

Lanky Loll

Visit site
Register the dog as lost / missing every where you can, police usually won't do anything for a few weeks but when Lily went we did alert the local policing team who were actually really good at spreading the word around (although we still haven't got her back... yet).
As others have said DogLost, Animal Wardens, Animal Search etc and get the dog on facebook there are many pages for missing animals these are just some of them:
• 4PawsGSD Lost, Found, Stolen & Re-Home Dogs
• Lost & Stolen Dogs UK
• alfieslostdogs
• K9 Search UK
• Hot Dogs (Stolen Dogs & Animals UK)
• Pets Lost, Found & Stolen UK
• Find Brook
• Doglost.co.uk
• Stolen & Lost Pets UK
• UK Register for Pound Dogs and Found Dogs
Good luck