Stolen fillies from Stourport (with pic)

the watcher

Visit site
Stolen from a field overnight 9-10th August from Stourport.

[image]
horses.jpg
[/image]

welshies

Visit site
very sorry to here, where abouts in Stourport??? So hard to recognise coloureds when you don't personably know them Do have anymore info, distinctive markings, scares etc?

equiweb

www.equine-help.co.uk
Stolen Coloured Fillies from a field of 20
« Thread Started on Today at 7:29 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO horses have been stolen from a field in Stourport.

The black and white fillies, worth £12,000, were taken from a field in Wilden Lane between 6pm on Thursday, August 9, and 6.30pm on Friday, August 10. They were in a group of about 20 horses.

The offenders broke the lock on the field and then used a length of blue baling twine to tie the gate closed and prevent the other horses escaping. A purple leading rope was also left at the scene.

Police are now appealing for information about the theft. Anyone with information is asked to call PC Kate Sanders at Kidderminster Police Station on 08457 444888. Witnesses can alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111

Re: Stolen Coloured Fillies from a field of 20
« Reply #1 on Today at 7:41 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thieves have stolen two black and white horses, worth around £12,000, from their field in Stourport.
They struck in Wilden Lane snatching 14-month-old Milly and one-year-old Lucky.
Their owner, Eileen Price, 39, of Sandy Lane, Stourport said: “I haven’t stopped crying all weekend. It’s broken my heart.
“It has really upset me. It’s not knowing where they have been taken or if they have been ill-treated.” It is believed the horses were stolen between 1am and 2am on Friday.
A witness is reported to have seen a blue horse box travelling away from the field followed by a maroon estate car.