Stolen Jumps (also in CR)

EventingMum

Visit site
I know this should probably be in Stolen but more people are likely to read it here and in CR.

Our Pony Club have just had two Ifor Williams flatbed trailers packed with show jumps stolen from Renfrewshire. The jumps were mainly plastic Jump for Joy / Safety Systems ones although there were some older ones too. They include fillers, planks and a wall and were the result of much fund raising and are worth £’000’s. Both trailers were wheel clamped and the gate was padlocked. I also understand several yards within the area have had tack stolen. :mad::mad:

If you are in the area please be vigilant and if anyone in any part of the country or Ireland is offered second jumps please report it.

EventingMum

Visit site
A bump for you!
Q

Thank you!

Are they marked to identify them

TBH I'm not sure about the newer jumps, they may well have been marked, but the wooden ones were definitely marked. The newer ones included wavy planks and planks that made up to a saltire. There has been a tip off that they were in Stranraer but don't know how factual this is. They are insured but obviously would prefer to get them back!

Skippys Mum

Visit site
Another bump here from someone who is fairly local :(. Its shocking and I hope you get them back.

I've shared it on facebook and most folk I know seem to be sharing it so hopefully you will get them back.