Stolen - Molly!

Claireg9

Visit site
Had this sent to me today i just think its awful and it really upset me to think she's still missing her baby.

Sorry if you've seen it already but it's important people see this to try and help!

Claire x

STOLEN

Substantial Reward
MOLLY – Stolen from Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove,
Thursday night 1st June. 15.1hh, 7 yrs. Piebald cob mare. 1 wall eye on nearside. Feathered whorl under mane. 2 black ears, white mane, black and white tail. Distinctive grey patch, approx 2cm diameter above nearside nostril with 2 small black spots inside it.
4 white legs. Large black patch on each side of flank and on chest. Small mottled patches on withers, back and under stomach. Very quiet temperament, loves people.

Please contact me with any
information:

Vicki Trezise 07748 121 692
vickitrezise74@yahoo.co.uk

Will reimburse any
Innocent buyer

Will ad some piccys once ive downloaded them into my photobucket!

Hope some of you can help
smirk.gif

kerrylou123

Visit site
i've seen this everywhere, its not far from me!
Needless to say my horses have been moved to a more secure location, like infront of the yard owners house with about 4 padlocls locking all gates!

the watcher

Visit site
I have copied this into the 'stolen horses' sticky in latest news
the problem being that if a new subject is opened for each horse or stolen lorry they quickly get buried in the website, never to be found again.

MarthaRodman1

www.photobucket.com
I got this to, sent through this am from my local riding club - very sad!

We all need to start preparting ourselves as it's only 80 ish shopping days to go till Christmas, and this time last year so many of the yards near us got broken into, rugs, tack and horses! No doubt they'll be back again this year to nick what we all replaced last year! Lets make sure we're ready for them, be prepared and be vigilant gang - lets get the *astards!!!

We have notices up round our yard of any vehicles that just drive onto the farm and then drive out again, we all take note of number plates and type of car etc. It's so sad that this girl has had her horse missing since early June!!!!
frown.gif

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
I'm going to Stow on the 26th of this month, I'll keep a look out for her. We are still looking for the blue and white pony that was stolen in April this year.

OWLIE185

Visit site
If you want to recover your horse after it has been stolen then make sure it is Freezemarked on it's shoulder and also micro-chipped. (Freezemarking essential).

Otherwise the chances are you will never see it again.

.... and if you think it is just Cobby types that are being stolen at the moment - Wrong! all types are being taken so take the precaution of freezmarking your four legged friend now! It's too late once it has been stolen.

It is as simple as that.