Stoopid Lickle Pony & It's Funny Shaped Gob! Help!

JAK

Visit site
Foiled at the 'final hurdle' by SWUO's funny mouth! Arrgghh!
frown.gif

Briefly:
Was very poorly as a youngster when all her baby teeth fell out at once & she couldn't eat! Went stick thin & it was touch & go at one point I believe!
Due to massive gaps, adult teeth consequently grew through all higgeldy-piggledy & point in all directions!
(Has to see dentist every few months now for the rest of her life!)

Also has huge fleshy cheeks/lips & a teeny tiny 'gap' in the middle, so although her mouth itself is minute, she needs a 4.5" bit to accommodate the former!

Cannot wear a jointed snaffle, as it sits in a deep 'v', which she then somehow manages to flip up backwards & chews on! (Probably not explaining this very well but I'll keep going anyway! LOL)
Tongue seems to then disappear halfway down her throat & she would quite easily be able to get it over a bit I think!
You can hear 'teeth on metal' constantly, as she gnaws at it!

The bit on her in-hand bridle is gnawed quite near the centre & is quite damaged in places, worse one side than the other!

If anybody has made sense of the above, would appreciate any ideas, no matter how ridiculous or extreme!

Only bit I have left in her size is a low ported small (loose) ring snaffle?
Help - what to do?

JAK

Visit site
Please ignore & reply to identical post above - should you wish to reply at all!
blush.gif

Unable to delete in time, as server is so damn slow today, I ran out of time!
frown.gif